6691081 Manitoba Ltd is pleased to provide you with access to and use of our websites, applications, content, products, goods, services, promotions, software, technology and any other materials that we may provide.
THE 6691081 MANITOBA LTD SERVICES ARE NOT INTENDED FOR ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 13. IF YOU ARE 13 TO 17 YEARS OF AGE, YOU MUST ACCESS AND/OR USE ANY 6691081 MANITOBA LTD SERVICES ONLY WITH THE INVOLVEMENT OF YOUR PARENT OR GUARDIAN.
6691081 Manitoba Ltd Waiver/Release Form
I (the client) hereby acknowledge that the following was explained to me and/or agree to the following:
1. Acknowledges that the trainer is not a physician, and is not trained in any way to provide medical diagnosis, medical treatment, psychotherapy, or any other type of medical advice.
2. Acknowledges that fitness training is another tool for teaching individuals about themselves, but the trainer does not guarantee neither good nor bad will occur, nor guarantees the coaching advice given by the trainer will produce good nor bad results.
3. Acknowledges that the trainer may suggest exercise as part of the client’s fitness program/lifestyle management. I(client) further understand that weight training, aerobic activity, exercise, and any other related sports or activities are an extreme test of one’s mental and physical limits, and carry with it the potential for damage or loss of property, serious injury and death. That the client assumes the risks of participating in these types of events/activities, that they are fit, and they have a regular medical physician they can contact regarding any medical problems they may develop. The client expressly waive, release,discharge, and agree not to sue the trainer or company for any liability of death, disability, personal injury, or action of any kind regarding the participation in the fitness programs, the said sporting events and/or training for said sporting/fitness activities.
4. The client agrees that this is the full agreement between the parties, that the trainer nor anyone else has verbally contradicted any of these terms of this release and that the undersign has entered into this agreement free and voluntarily without force or coercion.
5. The client agrees and is aware that results may vary. Exercise and proper diet are necessary to achieve and maintain weight loss and muscle definition. Always consult your physician and follow all safety instructions before beginning any exercise program or using any supplement or meal replacement product. The information on our site is not intended to diagnose any medical condition or to replace the advice of a healthcare professional. If you experience any pain or difficulty with exercises or diet, stop and consult your healthcare provider.
Legal / Terms and Conditions
This website is provided by6691081 Manitoba Ltd , on an “as is” basis. 6691081 Manitoba Ltd, makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the website or the information, content, materials, and results obtained through the website. 6691081 Manitoba Ltd, disclaims all warranties, express, implied or any kind. 6691081 Manitoba Ltd, its officers, directors, employees and agents will not be liable for any damages or injuries of any kind caused by any failure of performance, error, and/or omission arising from the use of this website.
You agree that your use of this website is at your sole risk. Consult your physician before beginning any exercise, weight training or nutritional program. Children under the age of 12 should not participate in any weight-training program, including any 6691081 Manitoba Ltd, program. You should be healthy and at least 12 years old before attempting any weight-training workout. Always warm up and stretch properly before beginning all workouts. For safety purposes when weight training, use a spotter when necessary and never attempt a maximum lift alone. 6691081 Manitoba Ltd, is not responsible for any injury that may result from improper use of its training programs.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless 6691081 Manitoba Ltd, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers, against any and all losses, expenses, damages and costs resulting from any violation of this User Agreement or any activity related to your account by you or any other person accessing your account.
Any information, including photos you submit to 6691081 Manitoba Ltd, becomes the property of 6691081 Manitoba Ltd, and may be reproduced, modified, and distributed as we see fit in any medium and for any purpose. All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, video clips, and software, is the property of 6691081 Manitoba Ltd, or its content suppliers and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Any reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance, of the content of this website is strictly prohibited.
6691081 Manitoba Ltd will grant full refunds only under both of the following conditions:
1. The refund request falls within 14 days of the original purchase date.
2. In order to qualify for the refund, you have to follow our programs as best you can and provide proof that you performed the workouts and didn’t receive the results you were after.
To achieve better fitness, you must commit to changing your diet, exercise routines and habits. If you make this commitment, our program will work for you. We are here to make this journey a success.
Any questions or refund requests, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer certain products and services on an automatic or subscription basis, so you can enjoy all the benefits of our products or services on a continuous basis. If you purchase a program that is a recurring subscription program, you agree such products/services will automatically renew at the frequency disclosed to you at the time of your initial purchase (i.e., monthly, quarterly or annual basis, etc.). By purchasing a recurring membership program, you acknowledge and agree your subscription will automatically renew, and unless you cancel, you authorize us to charge your payment card for the products/services you purchased, plus applicable shipping and handling, and taxes. If you purchased a subscription with a free trial period, you authorize us to charge your payment card when the free trial period ends, unless you cancel your subscription before the free trial period ends, and you will not receive a notice from us that your free trial period has ended. The charges will typically occur on or around the same day of the month as your initial purchase, although some charges may be delayed for business or legal reasons. Physical products will be delivered to the address you provided during your initial purchase. Your automatic subscription will continue until you or 6691081 Manitoba Ltd cancel your order. If there are any changes to your subscription terms, such as pricing, frequency, date of charge or any other items, we will take commercially reasonable efforts to inform you in writing of such change. If you’ve committed to one of our ongoing, monthly membership programs, but wish to cancel, feel free to cancel anytime to avoid being charged. To terminate your membership, simply contact us via email.
6691081 Manitoba Ltd, makes every effort to ensure the accurate representation of our services and their potential for weight loss and muscle building. However, as with any fitness program, results vary by individual. Following the exercise routines, diet plans and health tips on this website does not guarantee that you will achieve desired results or that you will look like images that might be posted on our website. Exercise and proper diet are necessary to achieve and maintain weight loss and muscle definition.